GOLISI L2 Intelligent Digi Vape Battery 18650 Charger
The Intelligent Digi Charger L2 is a universal, automatic smart-charger compatible with almost all types of rechargeable batteries, thus eliminating the need to own several chargers. The L2 is able to automatically detects 3.7V Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries. Through manual selection, it is also capable of charging LiFePO4 and 3.8V Li-ion batteries. Intelligent circuitry selects the optimal charging mode ( CC, CV and dV / dt ) for a giving battery and each of L2’s two microcomputer-controlled charging slots then monitor and charge the battery independently. Furthermore, an integrated digital LCD screen clearly displays all charging parameters and progress while an intelligent automatic power-off function terminates current when charging is complete.
The GOLISI L2 is the world’s most advanced fully-automatic digital charger. Simple to insert, detect, and charge!
Microcomputer IC controlled charging process: CC / CV / Trickle charging to make sure the battery is fully charged and will not be overcharged
LCD screen instantly shows the charging process, battery voltage, battery type and present charging capacity
Automatically identifies Li-ion, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries
Compatible with: 3.7V / 3.8V Li-ion / LiFePO4 ( 26650, 22650, 18650, 18490, 17500, 18350, 16340 ( RCR123 ), 14500, 10440 ), Ni-MH / Ni-Cd ( A, AA, AAA, AAAA, SC, C ), the diameter should below 26mm, and height should between 34 – 70mm
Two conveniently located side buttons allow easy selection of specific battery types and charging parameters
Intelligent circuitry detects the battery type and status before entering automatic charge mode ( CC, CV, dV / dt )
Adopt negative voltage control technology to improve charging efficiency
Protected opposite connection and short circuit ( LCD shows “null” )
2 battery slots, capable of charging 2 batteries simultaneously, each of the two battery slots monitors and charges independently
Automatically stopped charging when complete
Automatically detects battery power status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode ( with the exception of LiFePO4 batteries which require manual selection )
Come with a US plug charge cable, 125cm length
Made from durable ABS ( fire retardant / flame resistant )
Stainless steel rail is more durable and smooth
Worldwide voltage, suitable for the whole world
Input voltage: AC 100 – 240V 50 / 60Hz or DC 5V 2A
Input power: 10W
Output voltage: 4.35V + / – 0.02V / 4.2V + / – 0.02V / 3.6V + / – 0.02V / 1.43V + / – 0.02V
Output current: 500mA + / – 30mA x 2
Activated automatically for Li-ion batteries with protection board, which are instantaneous short circuit
Charging 3.8V Li-ion or LiFePO4 Batteries:
To charge 3.8V Li-ion or LiFePO4 batteries, simply press the “MODE” button. After the battery test completes, the “3.8V Li-ion” or “LiFePO4” will appear in the LCD screen to indicate the activation of 3.8V Li-ion or LiFePO4 charging mode. To exit 3.8V Li-ion or LiFePO4 charging mode, simply remove and reinstall the battery.
For every installed battery, the L2 will activate the battery by charging it. Activate automatically for Li-ion batteries with protection board, which are instantaneously short circuit. For the unprotected batteries which voltage is above 0.2V, the activate methods are as follows:
1.Put the batteries in the L2 about 24 hours ( During this process, it is normal that the Li-ion battery will be detected as Ni-MH battery ).
2.Remove and reinstall the batteries and charge again.
Note: the L2 is not recommended for use with over-charged ( zero volts ) unprotected Li-ion batteries.
1. The L2 is compatible with various-sized batteries, therefore, when charging certain batteries such as 26650, AAA and AAAA, manual adjustment of the battery’s position within the slot is recommended, as to ensure solid contact is made between both sides of the battery and the charging slot’s metal contact points.
2. The L2 is restricted to charge 3.7V Li-ion, 3.8V Li-ion, LiFePO4, Ni-MH and Ni-Cd rechargeable battery only. Never use the L2 with other types of batteries as this could result in battery explosion, cracking or leaking, causing property damage or personal injury.
3. The L2 should only be used indoors or inside a motor vehicle and it cannot be used or stored in water, high humidity, direct sunlight and low or high ambient temperatures.
4. Do not disassemble or modify the charger.
5. Children under the age of 18 should be supervised by an adult when using the L2.
6. The L2’s safe operation temperature is between 0 – 40 Deg.C
7. The batteries that are below 0.2V cannot be activated. The LCD will show “null”.
8. When inserting a battery, ensure the positive and negative ends correspond with the positive ( + ) and negative ( – ) symbols on the charger. Incorrect installation will result in failure to initiate the charging process.
9. The batteries showed in the pictures are not included in the package.